Silent Retreat in Rodrigues
23-29 JANUARY 2023
Experience the silence of the heart in the pristine nature of a remote Rodrigues island.
During this Silent Retreat you will have a chance to unplug for a week from external distractions and dive deeper into that space of inner stillness to strengthen your connection with the Divine and transform your mind. This Silent Retreat is designed to awaken your inner Divinity.
Kindly note that registration is mandatory and each application will be reviewed before approval of participation.
- Application deadline: 10 Dec 2022.
- All applications will be reviewed by 15 Dec 2022.
- If approved, you will be required to make a full payment latest by 31 Dec 2022.
- Retreat is limited to max 45 participants.
- Register here
- Dates: 23-29 January 2023
- Location: Rodrigues Island (outer island of Mauritius)
- Price: €2500 (double or triple occupancy with shared bathroom)
The Silent Retreat requires a serious personal commitment and a willingness to put in tremendous emotional and spiritual effort in order to attain the full benefit being offered. The retreat should be treated as a period of intense self-reflection and silent sadhana (spiritual practice).
- Participants will remain isolated for long periods of time during the retreat
- Silence must be maintained throughout all activities during the week
- You will need to surrender your phones and computers during the retreat to minimise distractions from the outside world
- An emergency phone number will be given to you so that your families/friends can contact you in case of need
6-nights shared accommodation
Daily vegetarian meals
Transport from airport to retreat centre (and back)
Return flight Mauritius - Rodrigues
Flight from your country of residence to Mauritius
Health care & travel insurance
If you are accepted for participation in the retreat, you will receive an email with payment instructions and accommodation details. Your space can only be confirmed after we receive your full payment.
If full payment is not received by the due date, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list.
Health care & travel insurance
You are responsible for your own health and safety during this retreat. You must be in good physical and mental health.
The seminar includes hours of walking and hours of sitting in stillness each day. This seminar is not appropriate for physically impaired, disabled, or pregnant travellers.
Travelling to Mauritius and Rodrigues
Rodrigues Island is a part of Republic of Mauritius. You are not required to have any additional visa or travel documents to travel from Mauritius to Rodrigues. Follow the official website of Mauritius government for latest updates on Covid restrictions and other travel requirements: https://mauritiusnow.com/mauritius-travel-advice
If you have any questions about this event or registration, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Devi at +230 5764 7476 (Telegram & WhatsApp)
Govindadas at +385 97 762 8500 (Telegram & WhatsApp)
This event is organised and operated by:
New Sampradaya Company Ltd
7th Floor, 51 Rue du Savoir,